Farmhouse Grotta di Figazzano – your holiday in a trullo
What is the best way to discover the city, culture and traditions if not sleep in a Trullo?
If you are looking for a place to enjoy your holiday, your best choice is to book a holiday in Valle d’Itria.
The Farmhouse Grotta di Figazzano will give you the opportunity to live the unique experience of sleeping in a trullo in Ostuni.
C.da Grotta Di Figazzano – Strada Provinciale 14 km 12, Ostuni-Martina Franca | 72017 Ostuni BR
How to reach us
The farmhouse is located on the furthest reaches of southern Murgia in the countryside of Ostuni, the white city, between the towns of Martina Franca, Locorotondo, Cisternino, Ostuni and Ceglie Messapica.
By car: Motorway A14, highway exit Bari nord, ss 379 to Brindisi, then follow to Ostuni, then s.p. Ostuni-
By train: Ostuni Station.
Airplane: Bari or Brindisi Airports.
GPS: 40°41’50” nord –
Where We are
The holiday farm is located on the far southern edge of the Murgia in the countryside of Ostuni, the White City, nestled in the territory between the towns of Martina Franca, Locorotondo, Cisternino, Ostuni and Ceglie Messapica.
The location is ideal for reaching the beaches of the Adriatic or Ionian Sea and to discover the region following archaeological, historical and naturalistic itineraries:
- 12 km away Ostuni the White City, which is the main tourist destination in the area;
- 8 km away Ceglie Messapica, an important city of art and gastronomy;
- 6 km away Cisternino with its charming old town with spontaneous architecture;
- 13 km away Martina Franca City of Baroque and the Festival of the Valle d’Itria;
- 16 km away Locorotondo the romantic town of white wine;
- 25 km away Alberobello capital of the Trulli, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO;
- 40 km away Castellana Grotte, with its characteristic caves;
- km22 away Fasano with the Safari Park and the ancient city of Egnatia, the Roman station on the historic via Appia;
- 20 km away Grottaglie, the city of ceramics;
- 75 km away Bari, with the cathedral and St. Nicholas;
- 36 km away Taranto, with the M.A.R.T.A. Museum;
- 85 km away Lecce with its Baroque;
- 125 km away Otranto, the city of the martyrs;
- 100 km away Gallipoli, known for its fashionable beaches including the lido ZEN, which has an agreement with our structure;
- 132 km away Castel del Monte, summer residence of Frederick II;
- 45 km away Brindisi, the departure point of the pilgrims;
- 105 km away Trani with the cathedral over the sea;
- 86 km away Matera with its famous “Sassi”, the city of culture